- 95µL whole blood, serum, plasma, acetate or bicarbonate dialysate, or pre-diluted urine
- Simple configuration with Yes/No dialog—no need to change reagents or replace tubing
- Accepts collection tubes, syringes, capillaries or cuvettes
- All reagents and waste are sealed in convenient SnapPak
- Monitors remaining reagent and prompts user to insert a fresh SnapPak when required
- One-point calibration with each test; two-point, every four hours
- On-board QC software tracks QC data, including standard deviation and C.V.
- Stand-by mode during idle periods
- Built-in thermal printer
- Certifications: CE marked CSA/CE approved
- Power requirements: 100 to 240V 50/60Hz (self adjusting), 1.4A max.
- Dimensions: 12.4W x 12.0D x 13.2 in. H
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, MediQuip can accommodate your facility’s needs for Diagnostic Tests.
Urine Tests can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Roche. An excellent option to consider is the Diagnostics 9180 Series Electrolyte Analyzer.